Want to know more about our recruitment process? We've answered a couple of questions to help!
How do I apply for a job at FourNet?
All our latest roles can be found on the vacancies page, if you don't see a role that fits your talent, you can submit your CV which will be added to our database (in line with our privacy notice) so whenever a vacancy comes up that matches your experience, we'll get in contact. You can also follow us on LinkedIn where all vacancies are posted.
- Made a commitment to good practice in employing people with disabilities
- Made a commitment to ensuring accessibility is continuously improved
- Made a commitment to interview any disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a role.
We encourage you to check with us if you need any reasonable adjustments for the hiring process, this won’t have any negative impact on your selection for the role. We want you have to everything you need to perform your best. If you’re successful, we can help you with putting reasonable adjustments to your role in place before you start.
If you have any questions or concerns at any point of the process, please get in touch at email@example.com
Our people can be confident that difference is not only accepted but celebrated at FourNet. We are proactively anti-hate and all our people are recruited, trained and held to account on the basis that discrimination in any form is unacceptable. We support our people to be good allies and represent and amplify the voices of minority groups in the organisation and wider community.
Finally, if you reached the interview stage and aren’t successful, we will do our best to provide constructive feedback which will help you with your search or should a more appropriate opportunity arise within FourNet in the future that you wished to be considered for.
- Make time for practice. Practice makes perfect. You could write short examples to highlight your skills and strengths and match them against the skills and experience for the role you’re applying for.
- Be authentic. Preparation will help for a successful interview, but it’s always best to be yourself. Honesty and integrity is important, as is being able to carry out the role competently if you’re successful!
- We’re all ears. Thoughtful questions demonstrate your level of understanding, your interest, and your passions, so don’t hold back. Your interview is an opportunity for you to get to know us too. Please feel free to prepare any questions you may have about the role or the company, we’re always happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Knowledge is key and we love to hear your thoughts on FourNet, please feel free to research FourNet before your interview, you can find a lot of information on our website.
- If we’ve arranged an interview remotely on Teams make sure you have a quiet place to join and log in a few minutes beforehand to make sure the link is working