FourNet is one of the fastest growing technology businesses in the UK; listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and the FT1000 Fast Track, we are recognised as the fastest organically growing business within our sector by Megabuyte. As one of the UK’s most successful cloud and managed services providers we have grown year on year for the last 17 years, have won multiple awards and work with some of the most secure, critical, and commercially driven organisations in the UK.
We are looking for an impactful Senior CX Service Designer to join our growing team and play a pivotal role in leading the delivery of projects that improve the Customer Experience for our clients’.
If you’re the type of person who loves to embed service design, respond creatively to solve problems that continually allow the focus of improved customer experience then we could have the perfect role for you!
As a Senior CX Service Designer, you will be working in a supportive team, making a meaningful difference to the lives of customers as well as delivering our clients’ objectives across businesses and industries. You’ll have the chance to continue to learn and develop your skills in a supportive environment. And we believe in offering flexible working solutions that suit your needs, whether that’s from home, or from your nearest office
- Play a leading role in our Customer Experience team that are deployed to solve real-world problems through re-designing services and delivering improved customer experiences, delivering efficiencies, increasing sales or reducing costs
- Lead FourNet’s CX approach using design thinking to improve services around customer needs, using your evidence-based analytical skills. Utilising both qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop and apply service design solutions on both new and existing client engagements
- Lead the identification, design and delivery of opportunities through significant digital transformation programmes for our clients and their business operations
- Developing customer contact and channel shift strategies, demand management and customer experience/satisfaction
- Uncovering, understanding and translating customer insight into a transformational roadmap to deliver tangible benefits for our client’s and their customers
- Provide support to CX team colleagues in the form of mentoring and coaching either more junior colleagues or non-service design colleagues
- Experience within CX Service Design and/or other related disciplines and industries such as Business Improvement, human centred design, design thinking practises.
- Experience working with contact centre operations, in either an operational or transformational capacity
- Experience of methodologies and common business frameworks such as Agile, Lean Six sigma, Human design thinking.
- Experience of working in or supporting one or more industry sectors (utilities, telco, financial services, retail)
- Understanding of the latest CX, digital & technology trends and innovations
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
- Thought leadership skills through upskilling members of the team and leading in team situations
- Strong Stakeholder management skills, using excellent communication skills throughout to engage with senior clients
- Agile, self-starter driven to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Strategically agile with the ability to both see the bigger picture and focus on the detail
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.