We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our lively team and to support the growth of FourNet by administering our CRM system, Salesforce.
FourNet is one of the fastest growing technology businesses in the UK; listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and the FT1000 Fast Track, we are recognised as the fastest organically growing business within our sector by Megabuyte. As one of the UK’s most successful cloud and managed services providers we have grown year on year for the last 17 years, have won multiple awards and work with some of the most secure, critical, and commercially driven organisations in the UK.
- Manage all aspects of the Salesforce environment and provide day-to-day end user support including trouble shooting for circa 100 users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions such as account maintenance, user profiles, roles, permission sets and license types. Provide training and documentation when required.
- Create and customise standard and custom objects, advanced formula fields, validation rules, security rules, page layouts, workflows, and object relationships.
- Establish, implement, and maintain best practices; system management, data integrity, security improvements, duplicates, backups and ensure data quality.
- Develop and maintain SFDC Visualforce pages, triggers, and lightning components.
- Create and maintain custom reports and dashboards to help monitor business performance across all departments and provide report training when required.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to understand their processes and how it can be supported in Salesforce by gathering requirements and departmental objectives.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors and provide recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies.
- Manage relationship and contractual agreement with our external Salesforce Support Partner and our Salesforce Account Manager.
- Continually modify the system to increase benefits and find ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Keep up to date with the latest Salesforce releases and industry knowledge.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience of Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience of Pardot, Engage and ZoomInfo integrations ideal but not essential
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can quickly build strong relationships and influence a diverse range of people at all levels
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Want to actively improve their knowledge and experience of Salesforce
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.