Main Purpose of the Role
This role is a key delivery function within Fournet Customer Experience, delivering communications projects to customers, support to PMO team members and critical order processing for BAU orders.
The role is challenged by individual KPI objectives designed to stretch the Project Co-ordinator within the Fournet Traits & Behaviours.
FourNet is one of the UK’s most successful cloud and managed services providers. We have grown year on year for the last 15 years, have won multiple awards and work with some of the most secure, critical, and commercially driven organisations in the UK.
Scope Of Responsibilities
- This role is a key delivery function within Fournet delivering communications projects to customers, support to PMO team members and critical order processing for BAU orders.
The role is challenged by individual KPI objectives designed to stretch the Project Co-ordinator within the Fournet Traits & Behaviours, aspiring to reach Project Manager level.
- Ensure an excellent Service Delivery experience for customers and to maintain Fournet’s project Customer Satisfaction of >80% across all Co-ordination delivery.
- Working with the Fournet Helpdesk ensure BAU small MACDs are efficiently scheduled
- Responsibility to ensure personal learning and development is maintained, and a full understanding of our products and services to ensure you are comfortable in Fournets solutions.
- Adhere to the Fournet Project Co-ordinator Methodology
- Update finance on work completion and status ensuring the commercial viability of the project
- Some experience of working on/coordinating projects is desirable but willingness and ability to learn quickly is essential
- Evidence of great organisational skills to manage multiple smaller workstreams and deadlines
- Technical/Problem Solving ability
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail whilst working under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal Skills
- PM Methodology Documentation (strong written skills for MS reports, plans, project logs and management information).
- Flexibility & willingness to learn and to apply Fournet Traits & Values to ‘Step into the Gap’ and help with PMO delivery to customers
This is a varied role which includes order processing and Network Services. You will need excellent customer service skills and be able to organise and prioritise your workload. You will be working as part of a team but will also need to be able to work on your own initiative.
- Experience of BT Openreach WLR3 ordering platform preferred
- Experience of a billing platform – Union Street’s Abillity Billing Platform preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive problem solving and customer ownership skills
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
- Management – Provides direction, development and support to get the best out of others
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.