FourNet is one of the UK’s most successful cloud and managed services providers. We have grown year on year for the last 15 years, have won multiple awards and work with some of the most secure, critical, and commercially driven organisations in the UK.
A great opportunity for someone with strong recruitment/ administration skills looking to get into or develop a career in HR, this role will support the delivery of FourNet’s people plan, focused on owning the development of a comprehensive recruitment and on-boarding process ensuring a positive, efficient, and successful candidate experience.
Scope Of Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing in-house resourcing and recruitment support for all roles, supporting hiring managers through all stages of the recruitment and onboarding process
- Support the on-boarding process from offer to joining ensuring a positive candidate experience that mirrors the FourNet brand and ethos
- Create and manage a talent pool, identifying quality candidates for planned hires and business critical roles
- Complete all new joiner administration including drafting offers and contracts, pre-employment checks and supporting the probation process
- Co-ordinate the FourNet induction, supporting new joiners to become effective in their roles
- Maintain and update the recruitment PSL, building relationships with external recruiters to support where appropriate
- Maintain and update the internal HR information system and ensure all training, trackers and e-files are GDPR compliant and up to date
- Support the effective and efficient delivery of people processes, including payroll, performance development reviews and employment changes
- Assist in the ongoing review of our Talent and People policies and procedures
- Support in ad-hoc projects and initiatives as required working to agreed timescales and collaborating with appropriate internal/external stakeholders on subjects such as wellbeing, environment, diversity, and inclusion
- Support the Head of Talent and People as required, deputising in absence, and providing advice to managers on people process where required
- A great opportunity for someone looking to get a foot in the door and develop their HR career
- Experience in recruitment (in-house preferred but not essential)
- Within the technology/communications sector is desirable but not essential
- HR administration experience or a strong interest in HR/Employment law
- Confident in the use of social media and other resourcing tools e.g. Linked In
- Proficient in Microsoft applications; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers. Gains support from others.
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to quickly build rapport and relationships at all levels
- Good planning and organising skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Proactive, collaborative, can do approach
- Commercial acumen, able to demonstrate a focus on delivering value for people and business
- High level of integrity, able to quietly and collaboratively resolve challenges and gain the trust of others
- A versatile learner with a commitment to personal development
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.