Scope of responsibilities
To be the FourNet Service Desk’s primary point of contact for assigned customers, ensuring effective communication between FourNet and its customers is maintained for service-related issues and requirements.
To build strong customer relationships to ensure an excellent FourNet Service Desk experience for assigned customers and to maintain a Fournet Customer Satisfaction rate of >95% by ensuring SLAs and KPIs are achieved, preferably exceeded
Allocate new Service Desk cases to the relevant resource based on skillset, availability and priority of the case. Keep the customer updated through the full life cycle of the case.
Escalate and maintain cases raised with support partners including regular updates to the customer.
Assist the Service Desk Manager, Team Leader or Service Delivery Manager with major incident and problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues.
Proactive management of cases, following up with resolver groups to ensure cases is managed through to a successful resolution, liaison with customer, management of third parties.
Hosting of weekly calls with high profile or at risk customer to run through ticket lists, ensure these tickets are constantly moving and reporting to the Service Desk Team leader is an efficient manner any worries with Tickets or Customer to provide time to plan.
Ensuring cases are updated every day and responded to within SLA and where appropriate Resolution Targets are met.
Liaison with Service Delivery Managers where contracts define penalty clauses.
Building a rapport and an efficient support process with our suppliers and any other third party that may become involved in a case.
Managed Service Reporting for high profile customer this will involve;
- Creation of Managed Service Report each month via PowerPoint
- Use of Virsae ESP – (This is our monitoring system, Training Provided)
- Trending on Availability & Capacity Reporting
- Trending on Cases and Issues for the month
Monitor and record all Service Desk Alarms Pro-actively. Complete Trending and work on Proactive Management of your Tier 1 customers.
- Strong Customer Service, Organisational and Strategic Planning Skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Be customer-focused and show passion for delivering service excellence and commitment
- A Can-Do attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Positive Attitude when working under pressure
- Previous Service Desk experience (1 year Minimum)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (Beneficial but not necessary)
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Planning (vital for the role, to have good organisational skills).
- Technical/Problem Solving (you need to demonstrate ways to overcome challenges).
- Interpersonal Skills (this is a given as the job is communication-focused).
- Documentation (strong written skills for update and reporting).
- Teamwork. (You will be working as part of a multi-skilled tight-knit team, engaging colleagues to overcome multi-disciplinary challenges)
- Based at: FourNet Manchester Office (Trafford Park)
- Working times: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
- Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
If you’ve got what it takes to be part of our award-winning team apply today!