Main Purpose of the Role
To ensure recurring revenue contracts are renewed and invoiced in a timely manner, and remain profitable.
FourNet is one of the UK’s most successful cloud and managed services providers. We have grown year on year for the last 15 years, have won multiple awards and work with some of the most secure, critical, and commercially driven organisations in the UK.
Scope Of Responsibilities
- Coordination and ownership of contract invoice status report; Termination report; RAG status update report.
- Quoting customers and ensuring purchase orders are returned on time.
- Update and maintain the contract database on Salesforce.
- Create and update contracts and schedules for new and additional orders or renewals.
- Customer onboarding, including set up on key systems.
- Alignment of customer contracts.
- Communication of key updates regarding customer contracts.
- Coordinate contract termination requests.
- Onboarding of Prelive contracts for additional orders and service take overs.
- Support contract pricing.
- Update CMDB with asset inventory for customers.
- Cover team during sickness and holidays.
- It is desirable for the candidate to have experience of commercial IT contracts.
- Strong commercial accumen
- Experience of contracts and renewals cycles (desirable)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable)
- High levels of attention to detail
- Good MS Excel skills and written English
- Experience of customer facing roles
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
- Management – Provides direction, development and support to get the best out of others
- Great communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Comfortable taking initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Aptitude to learn and take on new skills
- A good head for numbers
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.