FourNet has more than fifteen years’ experience delivering communications, collaboration and contact centre solutions for some of the most secure, critical and commercially driven organisations in the UK. Consistently recognised for our innovation and service excellence; we build long term, collaborative relationships with our customers to help them deliver brilliant customer experiences.
FourNet was established with a vision of delivering world class customer service and market leading technical innovation; this is underpinned by our fundamental goal of being a place where people want to work. We have grown successfully, based on a very simple set of core objectives: employ the best people, work with the best partners and focus on our customers.
Reports to: Billing Manager
Main purpose of Role: To support the Finance team in all aspects of billing.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily Tasks
- Ensuring all porting activities are completed and rejects are cleared
- Creating & importing new tariffs and service charges
- Setting up new customers in line with FourNet policy
- Dealing with billing queries
- Cease of services through Abillity
- Monthly Customer Billing
- Responsible for raising accurate & timely sales invoices and credit notes in line with FourNet guidelines.
- Able to produce accurate monthly reports
- Responsible for FourNet Web billing
- Revenue Assurance
- Provide revenue assurance on monthly billing
- Provide Fixed reconciliations
- Supplier Checks
- Check supplier invoices on recurring Network services side
- Ability Guru
- Fully understand FourNet Abillity platform to ensure revenue and costs are understood
- Customer Queries
- Able to confidently discuss any billing queries with customers.
- Work out monthly and partner commissions
- Internal Mobile Phones
- Responsible for FourNet internal mobile phone distribution
- General Office Duties
- To provide cover on other areas of the business when needed
- To assist in other ad hoc tasks.
- Experienced in working in a telecom’s environment
- Knowledge of Abillity platform
- Advanced excel skills
- Exceptional analytical ability with the willingness to take ownership
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
- Management – Provides direction, development and support to get the best out of others
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.