Purpose of this position:
FourNet is an award-winning provider of communications technologies and services to mid-market and enterprise businesses and the public sector both in the UK and Globally. Due to FourNet’s accelerated growth, we have a requirement for an apprentice Systems Engineer who is motivated, sociable, has a “get it done” attitude and can perform as part of a high functioning team.
The primary function will be to ensure FourNet continue to deliver exceptional service to our end customers. The applicant will be trained on Avaya IPO, CM and Enghouse EICC Platforms. The role will involve a mixture of Installation, Maintenance and Service Desk activities.
Ongoing training will be provided to keep the individual up to date with the latest Technology and cross-training to cover FourNet’s Technical Portfolio.
- To ensure an excellent Service Delivery experience for customers and to maintain FourNet contracted SLA’s >95%
- To ensure an excellent Customer Satisfaction score for all implementations
- Management of tickets and escalation to Manufacturers
- Complete Tier 1 and Tier 2 investigation
- Adhere to the FourNet Helpdesk Procedures
- Responsibility to ensure personal learning and development is maintained, and a full understanding of our products and services to ensure you are comfortable in FourNet solutions.
- Planning (vital for the role, to have good organisational skills).
- Technical/Problem Solving (you need to demonstrate ways to overcome challenges).
- Interpersonal Skills (this is a given as the job is communication focused).
- Documentation (strong written skills for update and reporting).
- Teamwork. (You will be working as part of a multi-skilled tight-knit team, engaging colleagues to overcome multi-disciplinary challenges)
- Based at: FourNet Manchester Office (Trafford Park)
- Working times: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
- Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
If you’ve got what it takes to be part of our award-winning team apply today!