FourNet has more than fifteen years’ experience delivering communications, collaboration and contact centre solutions for some of the most secure, critical and commercially driven organisations in the UK. Consistently recognised for our innovation and service excellence; we build long term, collaborative relationships with our customers to help them deliver brilliant customer experiences.
FourNet was established with a vision of delivering world class customer service and market leading technical innovation; this is underpinned by our fundamental goal of being a place where people want to work. We have grown successfully, based on a very simple set of core objectives: employ the best people, work with the best partners and focus on our customers.
Working closely with a nominated Account Roster and the broader FourNet business functions to ensure the best possible Customer Experience, Retention of Annual recurring revenues and incremental Account spend.
As part of the overall engagement, drive cross sell and upsell opportunities to broaden FourNet’s footprint and wallet share within each account, work with the account teams to identify opportunities and deliver the overall Account Plans and objectives.
Achieve incremental GM targets and revenue retention targets.
Scope Of Responsibilities
- Take a leading role guiding the client’s journey and lifecycle as a FourNet customer and working closely with the teams to bring new opportunities to light.
- Translate the client’s requirements, objectives and drivers into a technical solution that may consist of multiple managed services, technologies, networking services and cloud platforms
- Provide technical and thought leadership in relation to architecture and networking service design throughout the business
- Work closely with the service delivery team to ensure both continuous service improvement and the evolution of services
- Work in partnership with key manufacturers and Service partners to develop value propositions
- Lead the account team in understanding the wider customer requirements, objectives and business drivers
- Experience in selling UCC, UCaaS, CCaas and Network Infrastructure solutions into Public Sector and/or Private Enterprise customers
- A good understanding of mobile and WAN
- Demonstrable ability to achieve targets from Account Development activities
- Experience of defining strategy for enterprise and public sector organisations to create and improve remote / homeworking opportunities
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Customer focused, proactive, collaborative, can do approach
- Good commercial acumen, highly goal orientated/achievement driven with the ability to deliver at pace.
- Technically oriented with a natural curiosity and ability to quickly develop an understanding of current and future trends in business technologies and the FourNet business and portfolio.
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.