4net Technologies (“FourNet”) understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website, https://www.fournet.co.uk, (“our site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
At FourNet we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
- Information provided voluntarily by you, e.g. when you register your details to request information; and
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you prefer. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information;
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products; and
- If you have previously purchased goods/services from us we may provide you with details of similar or other goods/services that we feel may be of interest.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer;
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information; and
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
In accordance with GDPR, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you free of charge. If you would like to access this information, please contact Joshua Bundy, Marketing Operations Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any member of staff found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. In certain circumstance, investigation by regulatory bodies and or the police may apply.