FourNet is one of the UK’s most successful cloud and managed services providers. We have grown year on year for the last 15 years, have won multiple awards and work with some of the most secure, critical, and commercially driven organisations in the UK.
This role requires ensuring our customers receive a service that exceeds their expectations, responding to technical customer incidents, problems, and queries alongside customer (both internal and external) queries and requests for information. The role is also responsible for dealing with escalations to manufactures and supporting the tier one team.
Scope of responsibilities
Proactive management of case, following up with resolver groups to ensure case is managed through to a successful resolution, liaison with customer, management of third parties.
Hosting of escalation calls
Dealing with customer escalations
Ensuring cases are responded to within SLA and where appropriate Resolution Targets are met.
Liaison with Service Delivery Managers where contracts define penalty clauses.
Building a rapport and an efficient support process with our suppliers and any other third party that may become involved in a case. Particularly Avaya, Enghouse, Convergence Group and Geomant
Attendance at Service Review Meetings and provision of relevant management information in order to continually improve service
To support the management team to develop the strategic development of the service.
To offer advice and support to other departments within Fournet, relating to service delivery.
Working with Line Manager to ensure training is appropriate and up to date.
Managing upwards, being confident to take issues to a senior manager, with proactive suggestions around how to resolve issues.
To work with the wider management team to develop and modify procedures throughout the service desk and the wider business to improve services to our customers.
To work with the Service Delivery team to develop a wider service portfolio.
The role carries a responsibility for both the Tier Two and Three function and the team members. The team leader is responsible for both areas and will need to ensure that the team are properly trained, motivated and capable of performing their duties. The team leader must also complete objectives and show and adherence to KPIs, as set by the line manager.
Fournet strives for a CSAT score of > 4.5/5, all tasks and interactions carried out by the engineer should be focused on ensuring the customer receives an excellent service.
The engineer must have excellent knowledge of the Avaya Enterprise product portfolio and be capable of solving incidents to the highest level before requiring tier 4 support from the manufacturer. The following headline products are a minimum requirement for the role.
- Avaya Communication Manager up to version 8
- Avaya (or equivalent) Session Border Controllers and full understanding of SIP technologies
- Peripheral Applications: Session Manager, System Manager, AES
- Avaya Elite Contact Centre
- Avaya CMS
- Avaya Media Server
A working knowledge of the following products would be advantageous:
- Avaya Breeze
- Verint/Avaya WFO
- An experienced and professional individual with a pro-active and personable disposition
- A confident person capable of organising and developing their role with a light touch from the management team.
- Self-Motivated and dynamic, ability to handle stressful situations and come up with solutions under pressure.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Traits and Behaviour
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.