FourNet are an award-winning provider of communications technologies and services to mid-market and enterprise businesses and the public sector both in the UK and Globally. Due to the companies accelerated growth, we have a requirement for an implementation engineer who is motivated, dynamic, has a “get it done” attitude and can perform as part of a high functioning team. The candidate will be working with a mix of private sector and public sector customers, including blue light emergency services.
The primary job function will be to ensure FourNet continue to deliver and support exceptional solutions to our customers. The applicant needs to have strong technical and communication skills and be capable of both leading projects and incident management and can support other team members with technical and customer challenges.
Ongoing training will be provided to keep the individual up to date with the latest technologies and cross training to cover the FourNet technical portfolio.
Scope Of Responsibilities
- Installation, configuration, and support of complex large-scale enterprise PBX and contact centre solutions
- Project engagement as a dedicated project engineer, delivering large scale projects from inception through to completion with support handover. Create and manage project documentation such as high/low level designs, technical requirement capture forms etc.
- Incident and Problem Management
- Providing a technical escalation point for the Avaya/Nortel portfolio to the tier 1 and 2 support desk
- Support for sales and pre-sales with customer engagements. Ability to attend meetings, calls and potentially present to customers during tender and sales negotiation processes. Ability to demonstrate extensive technical knowledge in customer facing scenarios
- Engagement with smaller scale mini projects and maintenance escalations
- Training and Accreditation
- Ensure personal learning and development is maintained
- Coordination of training to meet Capability and Accreditation goals.
- Avaya administration
- PLDS & support site administration – license generation and administration
- Deliver/support in ad-hoc projects as required, working to agreed timescales and collaborating with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Customer focused, proactive, collaborative, can do approach.
- Achievement driven with the ability to deliver at pace.
- A versatile learner with a strong commitment to professional development
- Good planning and organising skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- High Level, Implementation, and support skills for
- AACC / ACCS 6.x -7.x
- CS1K, Meridian, 5.5 to 7.6
- Nortel Call Pilot
- Avaya SBCE
- Strong working knowledge of
- Avaya Communication Manager
- Avaya SMGR
- Avaya Session Manager
- Avaya AADS
- Avaya Breeze
- Avaya Equinox
- Avaya Media Servers
- Strong Voice related IT and Networking knowledge
- Competent with VMware, Linux/Unix Operating Systems, Microsoft Operating Systems
- Due to the nature of the customers that we support, the successful candidate will need to have a DBS check carried out.
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do.
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done.
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business.
This job description is intended as a general indication of the main responsibilities of the job and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.